Reverse Damage Caused By Sunlight
Headlight plastic is sensitive to harsh UV rays, which fade the plastic, turning it hazy and opaque. Simply rub the refined cream formula into the faded headlight plastic with a buffing microfiber towel until it turns clear. Micro-abrasives blended into the formula remove the need for purchasing sandpaper and peel back layers of dead plastic that block light and dull the clarity of the headlamp, revealing crystal-clear plastic underneath.
Maintain Clear Vision
Once the headlight is clear, the full-synthetic wax sealant bonds into the freshly-polished plastic, creating a clear coat to block harmful solar rays that weaken and haze plastic over time, keeping your headlights crystal clear and free from yellowing for longer. Most plastic turns from hazy and yellow to crystal-clear in seconds with Headlight Restorer to ensure a safer ride for anyone inside, or outside the vehicle!
How To Use It:
- Spread 3 - 6 dots of Headlight Restorer and Protectant over a microfiber towel or applicator pad.
- Scrub hazy headlight lens vigorously until the polish turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a clean microfiber towel and inspect work.
- Repeat until headlight is satisfactorily clear.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Applicable Materials: Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights Tail Lights Turn Signals Clear Plastic Lenses
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout