The AudioQuest DragonFly Black is the most affordable model of the award-winning DragonFly family. The ESS 9010 DAC chip in the DragonFly Black employs minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed sound. The DragonFly Black outputs 1.2 Volts which is enough power to successfully drive all preamplifier input circuits and a wide range of today’s efficient headphones.
- USB Stick-Sized Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Medium-Output (1.2 volt)
- Plays All Music Files: MP3 to High-Resolution
- Drives Headphones Directly
- Variable Output Drives Powered Speakers or Power Amp
- Fixed Output Feeds Preamp or Receiver
- Asynchronous Transfer Ensures Digital Timing Integrity
DragonFly Black Status/Sample Rates Supported (LED indicator color code): Standby (RED), 44.1kHz (GREEN), 48kHz (BLUE), 88.2kHz (AMBER), 96kHz (MAGENTA), MQA (PURPLE).