Restores Exterior Rubber & Plastic
Chalky, white, and grey trim ruin the look of any car. Blue Guard’s versatile oil-infused formula penetrates deep to nourish and restore plastic and rubber trim with a darker, richer, wetter shine with long lasting durability. Use Blue Guard on faded bumpers, fender flares, door trim, weatherstripping, mirrors, window moldings, rocker panels, tires, louvers, and more!
Advanced Formula Protects Against The Elements
Use Blue Guard for removing white, yellow, and brown residue to restore that crisp factory-fresh high gloss shine. Blue Guard features UV solar protection that helps prevent fading and discoloration. Solar rays can also degrade these materials at a molecular level, making them brittle and crack. Advanced waterproofing agents lock in the product to protect against future fading and discoloration.
How To Use It:
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
How To Use It/ Ingredients:
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: Medium