Application Could Not Be Simpler
Factory Finish sprays a new black shine onto trim, grilles, and engine parts in seconds. The custom tip sprays a fine aerosol mist to easily coat thin low-profile accessories, narrow trim pieces, window moldings, rubber coolant lines, and plastic engine covers with minimal overspray. The fine atomized formula stays where it sprays for maximum new shine with minimal product waste.
Low Shine Protectant Dressing
Factory Finish actively nourishes and protects dried out rubber, plastic and vinyl trim pieces. The premium essential oils contained in in the formula penetrate deep into plastic and rubber to nourish and restore a like-new look and feel. Factory Finish comes blended with UV blocking agents that repel harmful sun rays that break down and damage grilles, vents, and trim.
How To Use It:
- Shake well before using.
- Hold the can 5 - 10 inches from the surface and mist an even coat over any clean and dry plastic car part.
- Leave to air dry for an extra wet shine, or wipe off excess for natural appearance.
- Layer extra coats for extra wet shine.
The Nitty Gritty:
- UPC: 811339025592
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Aerosol
- Application Type: Aerosol
- Shine Preference: Low
- Weight: 1.0 lbs