hy·per | \ ˈhī-pər \: over; beyond; above. + Wax (we all know what that does) HyperWax is a true ceramic coating formulation that delivers a crystal-like superior shine, incredible reflective finish, and durable protection of a ceramic with the ease of use you'd expect from a wax. HydroSlick isn’t a wax, it’s a HyperWax!
How To Use It:
- Thoroughly wash surface.
- For flawless results, clay surface well to remove contaminants.
- Machine polish away imperfections, swirl marks, and scratches if necessary.
- Squeeze 4 - 5 dots of HydroSlick onto a Premium Microfiber Applicator Pad.
- Apply a thin, even coat to a cool, clean, and dry surface out of direct sunlight working one panel at a time.
HydroSlick can be removed in as little as 30 seconds, however we recommend allowing 1 - 2 minutes.
- Buff off with a clean microfiber towel to reveal an intense crystalline shine!
- After HydroSlick treatment is applied, it is ideal to keep it out of the elements, dry and clean for 2 - 3 hours.
- Depending on the climate, the hydrophobic effects will continue to improve even more after 24 hours of being applied.
The Nitty Gritty:
- UPC: 842850103421
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Headlights Chrome Wheels
- Product Form: SiO2 Gel
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Size: 16oz