Cleanse Rinse Technology
Microfiber Wash opens the billions of strands inside microfiber fabric to gently release dirt and grime from each individual fiber. Unlike other detergents, Microfiber Wash rinses completely clean for a perfectly-soft, residue-free towel. Microfiber Wash is all-natural, contains no bleach, no fabric softeners and will not chemically-burn microfiber, keeping it as soft as the day it was made.
Get The Best Results With Microfiber Wash
Microfiber Wash improves the absorbency and texture of microfiber towels for high performance detailing. Microfiber towels will clean better, dry faster, and give better scratch-free results after one wash using Microfiber Wash. Regular laundry detergent can reduce the life of microfiber towels by filling the fabric with fabric softeners, or chemically-burning the actual microfiber strands.
How To Use It:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Applicable Materials: Microfiber Towels
- Product Form: Liquid