This Pioneer TS-WH500A is brand new and has never been used.
HVT stands for Horizontal Vertical Transforming technology which transforms horizontal movement into vertical movement of a woofer diaphragm to produce true, powerful and wide-range bass.
The TS-WH500A amplified subwoofer system is a truly groundbreaking approach in loudspeaker design. HVT technology uses a unique linkage mechanism, which allows the magnet and voice coil of the dual motor structure to be positioned horizontally to the left and the right side of vertically moving dual speaker diaphragms. Combined, the two diaphragms have an effective surface area equal to a conventional 8" subwoofer and fire in a bipolar arrangement, increasing output while also canceling destructive vibrations within the enclosure. The result of this innovative technology is a subwoofer system with significantly reduced physical depth, while maintaining greater excursion and linearity for superior bass reproduction, natural sound quality and higher output.
- Amplified subwoofer
- Wiring harness (Power with in-line fuse holder/ Ground/ Remote turn-on with in-line fuse holder/ RCA input)
- RCA to speaker wire adapter
- 10 amp ATO fuse (installed in the power wire fuse holder)
- 0.5 amp glass fuse (installed in the remote turn-on wire fuse holder)
- Wired remote control with attached 18' cable
- 1 Cable bracket
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Two 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- Two M5x7mm Machine screws
- Two M3x8mm Machine screws
- 1" x 1-1/2" Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener
- Installation instructions
- Warranty information