WeatherTech Pet Barrier
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, the engineers of WeatherTech developed a Pet Barrier using strong yet lightweight polymers and alloys to reduce weight, improve ease of installation and removal, while offering security for your pet and peace of mind for your travels.
Easy to Install:
- Installs in minutes – Typical installation requires no tools or drilling
- Locks using easy to turn red knobs along with 14 speedy adjustments
- Adjusts to a minimum height of 30" with a max of 46"
- Adjust to a minimum width of 39" with a max of 66"
- Large round flexible support feet create a snug fit which eliminates rattle
- Support feet work great even on heavy contoured headliners
Built to Last:
- 100% designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Manufactured with strong yet lightweight aluminum
- Side adjusting slides made from a strong advanced plastic material
- Main upright 1" diameter bar is injection molded out of a proprietary black resin that is incredibly strong
- Internal upright is a 3/4" diameter aluminum extrusion with a bright satin anodized finish
- Center aluminum cross bars are 5/8" in diameter with a bright satin anodized finish
- The 1/2" diameter side adjusting slides are custom designed and made from proprietary resin that is very strong
- Spacing between the cross bars is 3-3/8"
Essential for Drivers:
- Keeps your focus on the road; not on your furry friend
- Limits distractions; not your visibility
- Protects the vehicle’s upholstery from hair, claw scratches and muddy paws
Excellent for Pets:
- Keeps pets comfortable, safe, and secure
- Helps prevent pets from leaping over seats